Cost Effective Solutions
You might be surprised to know that the majority of our energy audit clients cite comfort related issues as the primary reason they chose to have an energy audit performed. Sure, if you use less energy you will lower your energy bills. But fundamentally, people want to be comfortable and healthy in their home.
Our fully insured, VA Class A Licensed and BPI and OSHA certified contracting crew and strong team of sub-contractors are available for any project we undertake.
When the improvement work is done with Energy Check, we test our results using the same diagnostics tools from the energy audit to assure that we have achieved the intended results. A project summary report with these results is presented to the homeowner for their records.
Typical Energy Check Projects involve:
- Air Sealing and Insulation
- Duct Sealing
- Roof, Windows and Door Replacement
- Reduction of Home Allergens
- HVAC, Water Heater and Appliance Upgrades
- Preventing and Resolving Combustion Safety Issues
- Preventing and Resolving Water Infiltration Issues
- Pest Control
- Preventing and Resolving Ventilation Issues
- Addressing Durability and Maintenance Issues
We are happy to prepare a no-cost estimate of any home improvement work you are considering.
We are a subsidiary of